Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Easy everyday pancakes

Hi this is the third sister....not quite as creative all the time.  Well not as much as my mom, and other two sisters, they put me to shame.  Although, I do enjoy a project or sewing, as I am learning.  I must say I do enjoy trying new recipes or cooking, my husband is my true judge, as he will tell me to make it again or maybe just lose that recipe.:)  So here is my easy pancake recipe that makes more than I need for my family.  So I stick the rest in the fridge, for the next day or sometimes dinner for my little demanding ones.;)  I like toasting them, but microwave works too.
 Simple easy ingredients. I like to to add cinnamon too, but that is totally optional.  They are for the person that never buys that darn buttermilk, but always means to.


1 egg
1 c. flour
1 c. milk
1 T. sugar
2 T. vegetable oil/ or canola oil
3 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
I also add vanilla, just because...so if you want 1 tsp. vanilla

Beat egg, until fluffy, beat in rest of ingredients, until smooth.  Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges.  Flip and cook until golden brown.
Top with syrup, or a dollop of whipping cream and fresh fruit, or a little yogurt and berries.
Easy and delish.
Kim
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment