Friday, January 27, 2012

Little Bench

Hello!!  I can't believe it's Friday.....this week has flown by!  I have a little furniture redo for you today.  I found this little bench at a garage sale this past fall.  It's a little country in style, but I thought maybe a little paint could bring it to life again.  The seat opens up and allows for some storage.....which is always a nice option.  Here is the before picture....
I gave it a good cleaning and then put a coat of primer on it.  After allowing it to dry, I painted two coats of Behr's semi-gloss latex paint.  I used a cream color and then distressed it lightly.  Here is the after picture...
 Enjoy your Friday and have a wonderful weekend!!
Jackie

Linking this project to: http://www.shabbynest.blogspot.com/

made in a day
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Stopping by from young and crafty free for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! We'll be sure to stop by your blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete